One breach in your network can cost millions of dollars, loss of business and have far reaching effects on your organization’s reputation.
- The hard and soft dollar expense of a breach can include:
– Notifying customers of the breach
– Providing customers with identity theft protection
– Implementing additional information security controls
– Performing mandatory audits
– Rebuilding a damaged reputation with
– Future talent
– Loss of customers
– Legal settlements and fines
- Quantifying the cost of a data breach is not a precise science, and is different for each individual organization
- Credit card vendors can terminate their relationship, eliminating a payment method customers expect
Security breaches are pretty much one of the worst things that can happen to a company. Network security must be a priority, or there’s a high likelihood your organization will join an exclusive, but undesirable, a club of organizations that have felt the sting of a breach.
By engaging C2XCEL, our proven, exclusive process will allow us to evaluate your network to identify gaps and provide the best options to accommodate any of your needs.